Wednesday 18 April 2012

April 2012- A very slack library month

My sister is visiting me in Tasmania this month from the USA so I have no time for anything except catching up with her and being a tour guide.  Everything I have looked up in the library has been about Tasmania although I did spend some time looking at the Library eBook lists of books.  I can download them in a PC Adobe format though I have not actually done it. With 3000 books in my house I really shouldn't be downloading eBooks but was interested in how it worked.

I have checked out  the play, Les Dangerous Liaisons because I am going to Sydney in June, meeting a fellow theatre friend and going to the play produced by the Sydney Theatre Company. As I am not familiar with the story I wanted to read it ahead of time. Sorry this is not terribly riveting nor do I have many photos. Once my company leaves I have several months of winter in front of me in which to get started again.

2 comments:

  1. We saw the play a couple of weeks ago - very entertaining, although not quite as nasty as the book or saucy as the movie.
    I hope you enjoy it (book and show)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, I am really looking forward to it. Love going to Sydney as well. thanks, Pam

    ReplyDelete