Saturday 12 May 2012

11 May 2012- Only one book today

LIBRARY LOOT 


I follow the blog A Guy's Moleskin Notebook and really enjoy it. He reviewed the King's English on the site highlighted above and made me quite curious.  I really love books about books and surprisingly had not heard of this one.

I put a hold on the inter-library loan and was happy to pick it up yesterday.  I have not had a thorough look yet  but love, really love the lists of books through the pages.
there are lists of books in various categories as well as by decades. The author owned a book store and cites various experiences she has encountered.

I can't wait to have a really good look.




I still have books left from the last check in I have not gotten to. I think many will need to go back. What with overseas company as well as eye surgery (I now need reading glasses but can see small bugs on the distant mountain) I have not had as much reading time but am now ploughing ahead.
Happy page turning everyone.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one before but I hope you enjoy it! Good luck working through your old loot as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire, so many books out there, hard to get through them all, especially when I love to be a sticky beak and see what everyone else is reading!! Pam

      Delete
  2. I have this book, Pam. Coincidence. Haven't read it yet, but I'm using your post as a nudge. I'm taking it down from the shelf and putting it on the 2013 pile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it from the library and loved it so much I ended up buying it. It is a great motivator with its lists and information. Thank you for your comment Yvette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete